ANTIMICROBIAL elastic/compressive PERFORATED medical bandage ALEX 2017
Basic differences of our innovative medical ANTIMICROBIAL elastic/compressive PERFORATED medical bandages ALEX 2017 compared to analog bandages in the world:
- Antimicrobial properties of a bandage due to different technical solutions;
- Air hyperpermeability (reducing/preventing of integument sudation under the bandage, of accumulation of pathogenic microorganisms, of infection expansion). A medical bandage “breathes” (allowing air access);
- It is adapted to a long-term use by the patient outside clinical establishments (the extremities are provided with an increased interchange of air, sweeting being prevented/reduced);
- The perforation of the compressive medical bandage “operates” particularly efficiently in hot or humid climatic zones, and the extremely high air permeability due to a precisely calculated number of holes in the cloth allows inhibition of the perspiration or minimizes it;
- The bandage compression effort can vary depending on the number of perforations (holes) rows on the bandage width, which makes it possible to get it flexibly adapted to the demands of a customer and to the conditions of application.
- A patent for an invention was issued in the Russian Federation;
- A Eurasian patent for an invention was issued (the Azerbaijan Republic, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan);
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the European Patent Office;
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the United States Patent Office;
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the Patent Office of the People’s Republic of China;
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the Patent Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
It enables us to provide protection of products and technologies and to be present on the market of a territory/territories (depending on the number of territories covered by the patent) as an exclusive producer and vendor.
The structural particularities of the “ALEX 2017” ANTIMICROBIAL medical elastic perforated bandage provide for a considerable augmentation of its service life thanks to a substantially increased index of its shape stability and resistance to wear compared to similar bandages of manufacturers in the world.
Example: the manufacture technology of the “ALEX 2017” ANTIMICROBIAL bandage (mean extensibility, 8 cm width) requires 10 thread guides (5 thread guides knit the right side and 5 thread guides knit the reverse side of the bandage). Similar bandages of the world’s manufacturers involve 2 thread guides (1 thread guide knits the bandage right side and 1 thread guide knits the bandage reverse side).
The increase of the number of thread guides while knitting the bandage provides formation of 5 fabric segments knitted separately for the common bandage width. The attachment, resistance to wear and shape stability of the bandage with 5 segments knitted independently in the bandage width are considerably higher than in the bandages having a single knitted segment in the bandage width.
Bandages of the world’s manufacturers with 1 thread guide on each side (right and reverse sides).
The “ALEX 2017” bandages with 5 thread guides on each side (right and reverse sides).