The elastic perforated medical bandage ALEX 2017
Fundamental differences of our “ALEX 2017” innovative elastic perforated medical bandages from world’s existing analogues are as follows:
- Air hyperpermeability (reducing/preventing of integument sudation under the bandage, of accumulation of pathogenic microorganisms, of infection expansion). A medical bandage “breathes” (allowing air access);
- It is adapted to a long-term use by the patient outside clinical establishments (the extremities are provided with an increased interchange of air, sweeting being prevented/reduced);
- The perforation of the compressive medical bandage “operates” particularly efficiently in hot or humid climatic zones, and the extremely high air permeability due to a precisely calculated number of holes in the cloth allows inhibition of the perspiration or minimizes it;
- The bandage compression effort can vary depending on the number of perforations (holes) rows on the bandage width, which makes it possible to get it flexibly adapted to the demands of a customer and to the conditions of application.
- An application is filed for PCT patent registrations on the territories of all the states members of the Patent Cooperation Treaty (152 states). In the Russian Federation, this medical product has the status of an invention.
It enables us to provide protection of products and technologies and to be present on the market of a territory/territories (depending on the number of territories covered by the patent) as an exclusive producer and vendor.