ANTIMICROBIAL elastic/compressive PERFORATED medical bandage ALEX 2017
Medical elastic perforated bandages, ALEX 2017 model, are designed to find application for medical purposes:
- fixation of joints after traumas and strains, after a surgical reconditioning of broken ligaments and menisci;
- treatment of strains, dislocations and subluxations;
- treatment and prevention of venous thromboembolic complications;
- treatment of deep veins thrombosis and of complicated forms of varicosity;
- treatment of lymphovenous insufficiency and of lymphedema;
- treatment of varicosity, of chronic venous insufficiency, of lymphostasis;
- treatment after sclerosing and phlebectomy;
- prevention of hemorrhages and hematomas after operations on veins and joints;
- application of compressing bandages after removing plasters of Paris.
Field of application: clinical, polyclinical, field and domestic conditions, sports.
The bandages are manufactured in three versions of execution:
- An elastic medical antimicrobial perforated bandage with high extensibility, ALEX 2017 model.
- An elastic medical antimicrobial perforated bandage with middle extensibility, ALEX 2017 model.
- An elastic medical antimicrobial perforated bandage with low extensibility, ALEX 2017 model.
Indications for use:
The elastic medical antimicrobial perforated bandage with high extensibility, ALEX 2017 model: Support of joints at rest after traumas. Prevention of hemorrhages and of postoperative hematomas on veins and joints. Treatment of varicosity at initial stages of the disease.
The elastic medical antimicrobial perforated bandage with middle extensibility, ALEX 2017 model: Fixation of joints after traumas and distensions. Prevention of venous thrombembolia complications. Treatment of varicosity, of chronic venous insufficiency, of lymphostasis, of problems in tissue alimentation.
The elastic medical antimicrobial perforated bandage with low extensibility, ALEX 2017 model: Fixation of joints after a surgical restoration of broken ligaments and meniscus. Application of compressing dressings after removal of plaster. Treatment after scleroticectomy and of phlebectomy. Treatment of deep vein thrombosis and of complicated varicosity forms, of lymph-venous insufficiency of lymphedema.
Instructions for the elastic antimicrobial perforated bandage »»
|Variant of providing extensibility
|| Extensibility, %
|| Superficial density, g/m2
||Breaking load, N (kgf)
Bandage with low extensibility
Not less than 30, but maximum 100
Not less than 120, but maximum 400
Not less than 117,6 (12)
Bandage with middle extensibility
Not less than 100, but maximum 150
Not less than 120, but maximum 500
Not less than 88,2 (9)
Bandage with high extensibility
Not less than 150
Not less than 120, but maximum 100
Not less than 78,4 (8)
for the elastic perforated bandage referred below as “the bandage”.
- Select a bandage of a needed length, open the package, extract the bandage, lay it onto an extremity and fix it on.
- The bandage can be worn under outer-clothes at outdoor temperatures from -40° C tо +40° С.
- You should consult a doctor as to the use and the procedure to lay the bandage on.
- It is the doctor who determines the duration of use of the bandage.
- Warning! Appearance of numbness, pain, sensation of pulsation testifies the need to redress or to remove the bandage.
- The use should be made only according to doctor’s orders.
Risks and side effects
It is not to be used in the case of:
- Individual intolerance to some components of the bandage.
- Open wounds, trophic ulcers, eczemas.
- Bandages should be stored under dry condition at room temperature from 16° C tо 40° C.
- They should be stored at a distance of at least 1 meter from any kind of heat sources.
- Bandages should be washed manually in a soapy solution of water, depending on their dirtying, at a temperature of up to 40°С.
- Careful squeezing out without twisting out, drying in expanded condition on a horizontal surface.
- No drying on heating appliances! No ironing!
- No technical maintenance and/or repair required.
Guaranteed service life:
- 3 months from the date of purchase.
- 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- In domestic conditions: according to the rules.
- In medical establishments: according to the rules.